- Modified Cases
- Case Preparation
- Reloading Kits & Presses
- 2nd Hand
- At Night
- Shell Holders
- Air rifles
- Self Defence
- Rifle Stocks and Chassis
- Mounts for Optics
- Holsters & Pouches
- Priced To Go
- Bullet Casting
- Ammo Boxes
- Silencers and Muzzle Brakes
220 Swift, 300 Sav., 338 RCM, 225 / 243 / 307 / 308 Win., 338 Fed., 25 / 32 / 6mm Rem., 28-30 Sevens, 30 Rem. AR, 360 Nitro Express 2 1/4”, 5.6 x 52 Rimmed, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x50 Jap Arisaka, 6mm-284 Win., 7.35 Carcano, 7.5 x 54 French MAS, 7.65 x 53 Mauser, 7mmTCU, 7mm-08 Rem.. Max. OAL= 3.04"
GRS Bifrost Black - Howa Short Action
Achieve your highest potential with the new GRS Bifrost stock.
Achieve your highest potential with the new GRS Bifrost stock. The GRS Bifrost is designed to be stronger yet more ergonomic than any previous stock released before. The new Bifrost is made of robust fiberglass reinforced material that can withstand strong shocks and all kinds of weather. Rubberized grip surfaces give a firm grip no matter what the conditions are.
How do I mount the stock to my rifle?
Please read the instructions below, if you are unsure, or not capable to do the installation, please get help from your GRS dealer.
This installation is described for a standard bolt action rifle. (Howa 1500)
- Make sure the rifle is unloaded, remove the bolt from the rifle.
- Loosen and remove the action screw behind the trigger guard and the front action screw.
- Remove the bottom metal.
- Take the barreled action out of the original stock.
- Place the barreled action in the GRS stock, on the Tikka and Sako models, make sure the bedding block find its place in the slot underneath the action. If it does not you will see the action and barrel is not parallel to the stock and barrel channel.
- Put the bottom metal in the GRS stock, make sure the magazine well (Remington, Howa models) is correctly placed in the bottom metal.
- Insert the front and rear action screw and tighten loosely.
- Tighten the front screw to 3.5 NM (31 inch pounds)
- Tighten the rear screw to 3.5 NM (31 inch pounds)
- Inspect the action and barrel in the stock, does it look parallel? Does the hinged bottom metal work as it should? If you find any irregularities check if the magazine well is correctly placed in the bottom metal.
- Put the bolt in the rifle, make sure the rifle is not loaded. Cycle the bolt, dry fire.
- Check if the safety operates as it should.
|Fit Details||Howa 1500 SA|
ORYX Bolt-Action Rifle Chassis - Magazine for 308/6.5 Creed included
ORYX Bolt-Action Rifle Chassis + 5 Round Metal MDT Mag for 30-06 Spring; 270 Win; 26-06 Rem MAX 3.6" COAL
These magazines are designed with a unique Double Stack to Single Feed (DSSF) transition design for reduced overall height compared to the industry standard. Available with or without the front binder plate. See details below for benefits and limitations of each version.
ORYX Bolt-Action Rifle Chassis + 5 Round Metal MDT Mag for 300WM/300PRC/7mm Rem Mag/338 Win Mag MAX 3.6" COAL
Howa Extended Magazines:ATI M1500 5RND 223/204 DM