- New product
- Reloading Kits & Presses
- 2nd Hand
- At Night
- Case Preparation
- Shell Holders
- Air rifles
- Self Defence
- Mounts for Optics
- Priced To Go
- Bullet Casting
- Ammo Boxes
220 Swift, 300 Sav., 338 RCM, 225 / 243 / 307 / 308 Win., 338 Fed., 25 / 32 / 6mm Rem., 28-30 Sevens, 30 Rem. AR, 360 Nitro Express 2 1/4”, 5.6 x 52 Rimmed, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x50 Jap Arisaka, 6mm-284 Win., 7.35 Carcano, 7.5 x 54 French MAS, 7.65 x 53 Mauser, 7mmTCU, 7mm-08 Rem.. Max. OAL= 3.04"
Hornady 30Cal 230gr A-TIP Match (BC .823)
Years of research and testing by the Hornady® Ballistic Development Group, combined with advanced manufacturing processes and quality control measures have led to the creation of the ultimate low drag, high performance match bullet.
- Aluminum tip is precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances inflight stability.
- Aeroballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability.
- Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber.
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity.
- Refined design of the AMP® bullet jacket offers industry leading uniformity and concentricity.
- Right off the press – sequentially packaged, one clone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance.
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet.
- Packaged with a polishing bag to prepare bullets for loading (bullets aren’t bulk washed after manufacture).
- .823 (G1)
- .414 (G7)
Lapua Scenar Bullets are designed for long range and bench rest shooting, these bullets were used to set a world record perfect score in the 300 meter Moscow championship match. Factory testing has resulted in 10-shot groups that averaged 50mm at 300 meters.
Brand: Frontier Bullets
Range Master Bullets The newest addition to the Frontier Bullets line, Frontier Range Master Bullets are specifically aimed at the frequent shooter. Precision CNC machined from a high quality brass alloy with a high lead content, these bullets give you supreme accuracy and consistency, while also lowering barrel drag thanks to CNC cut bands.
Brand: Frontier Bullets
CMJ Bullets The Complete Metal Jacket range from Frontier Bullets is one to look out for if you are shooting any caliber of handgun. CMJ Bullets are world renowned for their superb performance, accuracy and consistency.
Technical Information Caliber: 30 Bullet Diameter: 0.308 Bullet Weight: 165 Grains Bullet Length: 1.290" Bullet Style: Ballistic Tip Spitzer Bullet Coating: Non-Coated