- Reloading Kits & Presses
- 2nd Hand
- At Night
- Case Preparation
- Shell Holders
- Air rifles
- Self Defence
- Mounts for Optics
- Priced To Go
- Bullet Casting
- Ammo Boxes
220 Swift, 300 Sav., 338 RCM, 225 / 243 / 307 / 308 Win., 338 Fed., 25 / 32 / 6mm Rem., 28-30 Sevens, 30 Rem. AR, 360 Nitro Express 2 1/4”, 5.6 x 52 Rimmed, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x50 Jap Arisaka, 6mm-284 Win., 7.35 Carcano, 7.5 x 54 French MAS, 7.65 x 53 Mauser, 7mmTCU, 7mm-08 Rem.. Max. OAL= 3.04"
Hornady 6.5mm .264 135 gr A-TIP Match
Years of research and testing by the Hornady® Ballistic Development Group, combined with advanced manufacturing processes and quality control measures have led to the creation of the ultimate low drag, high performance match bullet.
- Aluminum tip is precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances inflight stability.
- Aeroballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability.
- Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber.
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity.
- Refined design of the AMP® bullet jacket offers industry leading uniformity and concentricity.
- Right off the press – sequentially packaged, one clone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance.
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet.
- Packaged with a polishing bag to prepare bullets for loading (bullets aren’t bulk washed after manufacture).
No customer reviews for the moment.
Technical Information Caliber: 6mm Bullet Diameter: 0.243 Bullet Weight: 70 Grains Bullet Length: 0.910" Bullet Style: Spitzer Point / Purple Tip
Lapua Scenar Bullets are designed for long range and bench rest shooting, these bullets were used to set a world record perfect score in the 300 meter Moscow championship match. Factory testing has resulted in 10-shot groups that averaged 50mm at 300 meters.
Technical Information Caliber: 6.5mm Bullet Diameter: 0.264 Bullet Weight: 123 Grains Bullet Length: 1.200" Bullet Style: Custom Competition Bullet Ballistic Coefficient: 0.510
.303 Caliber/7.7mm (.311) 125 gr. SPT These bullets utilize the nominal 30 caliber dimensions common to the martial arms of several foreign entities. Most of these have found their way to the United States as either war trophies or were imported as military surplus in recent years.
Technical Information Caliber: 22 Bullet Diameter: 0.224 Bullet Weight: 50 Grains Bullet Length: 0.800" Bullet Style: Ballistic Spitzer Point / Orange Tip
Technical Information Caliber: 243, 6mm Bullet Diameter: 0.243 Bullet Weight: 55 Grains Bullet Length: 0.790" Bullet Style: Ballistic Silvertip Boat Tail Bullet Coating: Lubalox