- New product
- Reloading Kits & Presses
- 2nd Hand
- At Night
- Case Preparation
- Shell Holders
- Air rifles
- Self Defence
- Mounts for Optics
- Priced To Go
- Bullet Casting
- Ammo Boxes
220 Swift, 300 Sav., 338 RCM, 225 / 243 / 307 / 308 Win., 338 Fed., 25 / 32 / 6mm Rem., 28-30 Sevens, 30 Rem. AR, 360 Nitro Express 2 1/4”, 5.6 x 52 Rimmed, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x50 Jap Arisaka, 6mm-284 Win., 7.35 Carcano, 7.5 x 54 French MAS, 7.65 x 53 Mauser, 7mmTCU, 7mm-08 Rem.. Max. OAL= 3.04"
GRS Bifrost Brown - REM 700 Short Action
Achieve your highest potential with the new GRS Bifrost stock.
Achieve your highest potential with the new GRS Bifrost stock. The GRS Bifrost is designed to be stronger yet more ergonomic than any previous stock released before. The new Bifrost is made of robust fiberglass reinforced material that can withstand strong shocks and all kinds of weather. Rubberized grip surfaces give a firm grip no matter what the conditions are.
How do I mount the stock to my rifle?
Please read the instructions below, if you are unsure, or not capable to do the installation, please get help from your GRS dealer.
This installation is described for a standard bolt action rifle.
- Make sure the rifle is unloaded, remove the bolt from the rifle.
- Loosen and remove the action screw behind the trigger guard and the front action screw.
- Remove the bottom metal.
- Take the barreled action out of the original stock.
- Place the barreled action in the GRS stock, on the Tikka and Sako models, make sure the bedding block find its place in the slot underneath the action. If it does not you will see the action and barrel is not parallel to the stock and barrel channel.
- Put the bottom metal in the GRS stock, make sure the magazine well (Remington, Howa models) is correctly placed in the bottom metal.
- Insert the front and rear action screw and tighten loosely.
- Tighten the front screw to 3.5 NM (31 inch pounds)
- Tighten the rear screw to 3.5 NM (31 inch pounds)
- Inspect the action and barrel in the stock, does it look parallel? Does the hinged bottom metal work as it should? If you find any irregularities check if the magazine well is correctly placed in the bottom metal.
- Put the bolt in the rifle, make sure the rifle is not loaded. Cycle the bolt, dry fire.
- Check if the safety operates as it should.
|Fit Details||Remmington 700|
Howa Extended Magazines - ATI M1500 5RND 6.5 Creedmoor
ORYX Bolt-Action Rifle Chassis - Magazine for 223 Rem included
ORYX Bolt-Action Rifle Chassis (No Magazine)
Howa Extended Magazines:ATI M1500 10RND 223/204 DM
ORYX Bolt-Action Rifle Chassis for Howa Short Action Grey
Howa Extended Magazines:ATI M1500 5RND 223/204 DM
Howa Extended Magazines - ATI M1500 10RND 22-250 DM