- New product
- Modified Cases
- Case Preparation
- Reloading Kits & Presses
- 2nd Hand
- At Night
- Shell Holders
- Air rifles
- Self Defence
- Rifle Stocks and Chassis
- Mounts for Optics
- Holsters & Pouches
- Priced To Go
- Bullet Casting
- Ammo Boxes
- Silencers and Muzzle Brakes
220 Swift, 300 Sav., 338 RCM, 225 / 243 / 307 / 308 Win., 338 Fed., 25 / 32 / 6mm Rem., 28-30 Sevens, 30 Rem. AR, 360 Nitro Express 2 1/4”, 5.6 x 52 Rimmed, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x50 Jap Arisaka, 6mm-284 Win., 7.35 Carcano, 7.5 x 54 French MAS, 7.65 x 53 Mauser, 7mmTCU, 7mm-08 Rem.. Max. OAL= 3.04"
MDT 5 Round Metal Mag Bith Binder Plate 308-6.5C
These magazines are designed with a unique Double Stack to Single Feed (DSSF) transition design for reduced overall height compared to the industry standard.
Available with or without the front binder plate. See details below for benefits and limitations of each version.
MDT AICS-pattern metal magazines are manufactured from high strength steel, nitrided, and finished inside and outside with Cerakote Elite for ultimate durability, corrosion resistance, and friction reduction.
- 3.055” Outside Length
- 2.870” max cartridge overall length (COAL) with binder plate
- 2.960” max cartridge overall length (COAL) without binder plate (see limitations below)
- 2.52” Rear Height
- 6mm Creedmoor
- 260 Rem
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 7mm-08 Win
- 308/7.62x51 NATO
- 22 - 250 Rem (will work at a reduced capacity)
BINDER PLATE DETAILS
- The magazines with front binder plates are compatible with all rifles equipped with AICS-pattern bottom metal or chassis systems. The binder plate holds the cartridges back from the front of the magazines and guides them past the bottom of the feed ramp. The maximum cartridge overall length (COAL) that will fit in this magazine is 2.870”.
- The magazines without front binder plates allow a maximum cartridge overall length of 2.960”. These are compatible with all AICS-pattern bottom metal and chassis systems, but most common actions such as Remington 700 and Savage 10/11 will require modifications to the receiver (i.e. notching out the bottom of the feed ramp) to prevent the bullet tips from catching on the bottom of the feed ramp (see photo below).
ORYX Bolt-Action Rifle Chassis - Magazine for 223 Rem included
Howa Extended Magazines - ATI M1500 5RND 6.5 Creedmoor
ORYX Bolt-Action Rifle Chassis + 5 Round Metal MDT Mag for 30-06 Spring; 270 Win; 26-06 Rem MAX 3.6" COAL