247Hunter only recommends the professional services of Legally Armed for the licensing and renewals of firearms.
Advantages when making use of LEGALLY ARMEDs’ services
- Legally Armed are well established and driven by years of experience in this industry and headed by an attorney
- there is an office near you
- “practise makes perfect”, and we are proud to be a business who have helped up to 40 000 clients so far
- Legally Armed can handle any type of matter you may refer to us with regards to the Firearms Control Act
- Legally Armed guarantee their services as they are able to provide a remedy, for a minimal fee, if your application is turned down, by assisting you in an appeal procedure or new application
- Legally Armed are able to refer you to the best firearm trainers, dealers, associations, etc.
- Legally Armed are active in the industry, well known by the Central Firearm Registry and our franchisees are members of various accredited associations. Some of them are firearm dealers and firearm trainers
- as a client, you are registered on there sms and e-mail renewal reminder system for free
- Legally Armed are expanding on a daily basis in dealing with enquiries and complicated legal aspects within the framework of the Firearms Control Act.
- Legally Armed have drafted guidelines with regards to administering of estate firearms which are available on the Fiduciary Institute of SA’s website under “processes”.
- Legally Armed have been appointed as the preferred service provider for Wild Life Ranching SA (WRSA) since the 1st of September
- advertise in tabloids such as the SA Hunt, Man Magnum and Wildlife Ranching SA.
- successfully attended to more firearm- and appeal applications since 2004 than any other institution or competitor
- imported & exported firearms for private clients, to and from 13 countries internationally such as Canada, USA, Australia, UK, Belgium, Austria, Italy, Germany, Namibia and Tanzania
- accredited the 1st business application where field guides escort tourists on foot to view the “big five”. This resulted in similar applications and numerous other types of accreditations and applications for business firearm licenses
- imported handguns and motivated applications for business licenses on behalf of a major Security Service Provider. The applications have been approved and licences of all 456 handguns were issued within a few weeks.
More info on there website : http://www.legallyarmed.co.za/
Hendrik Swanepoel Cell: 083 2764 931 Tel: (051) 448 6235 – (051) 430 4624 – 061 159-0815 Cell: (061) 159 0815 Fax: (086) 624 6763
E-mail: [email protected]