- Reloading Kits & Presses
- 2nd Hand
- At Night
- Case Preparation
- Shell Holders
- Air rifles
- Self Defence
- Mounts for Optics
- Priced To Go
- Bullet Casting
- Ammo Boxes
220 Swift, 300 Sav., 338 RCM, 225 / 243 / 307 / 308 Win., 338 Fed., 25 / 32 / 6mm Rem., 28-30 Sevens, 30 Rem. AR, 360 Nitro Express 2 1/4”, 5.6 x 52 Rimmed, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x50 Jap Arisaka, 6mm-284 Win., 7.35 Carcano, 7.5 x 54 French MAS, 7.65 x 53 Mauser, 7mmTCU, 7mm-08 Rem.. Max. OAL= 3.04"
Technical Information:Voltage: 220 VoltMaterial: PlasticBowl Capacity: 10" Bowl holds Approximately 350-38 Special Cases Media Included: NOMedia Capacity: 2 Pounds Features: 10" Bowl, Lid converts into sifterNote: Tumblers are not designed for tumbling loaded ammunition
Alpha Chrony Chronograph
Measures speed of bullets, arrows, shot, pellets, paintballs, etc. from 30 to 7000 ft per second. Mount on tripod or place on table. Measures 7-1/2x4-1/2x2-3/4" when folded. Made of 20 gauge steel. Weighs less than 2-1/2 lbs. Uses one 9 Volt alkaline battery (not included) for 48 hours of continuous use. Gives numbered shot velocities. Velocity stays on display until you shoot again. One string, from 2 to 32 shot memory. Measures high, low and average velocities, extreme spread and standard deviation. Retrieval of individual shot velocities and statistics. Delete individual shots from memory (with automatic adjustment of statistics). Stereo jack for optional Ballistic Chrony Printer (644-359). For indoors, use the optional Indoor Shooting Light Fixture (432-880). Alpha uses optional Remote Control (286-102).
- Made of 20 gauge steel.
- Weighs less than 2? pounds.
- Uses one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx 48 hours of continuous use.
- Mount onto a tripod or place on a table.
- Has a large LCD-readout, 0.5" high.
- Measures 7?" long, 4?" wide, and 2?" high when folded.
- Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8"?8" to 14.5"?14.5". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2?" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
- The LCD-readout and all the Electronics are located in the housing, out front.
Gives numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
- One String, from 2 to 32 shot memory (Numbered).
- Measures High, Low and Average Velocities, Extreme Spread and Standard Deviations.
- Retrieval of individual shot velocity measurements.
- Delete individual shots from memory (with automatic adjustment of Statistics)
- Stereo Jack for optional Remote Control or Ballistic Chrony Printer.
- Three year limited warranty when returned to manufacturer.
- Upgrades to any model. To upgrade your Chrony, contact the manufacturer.
- Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings. For indoors, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor. Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph is a must have for a variety of shooters from handloaders trying to optimize load data to archers and air gun enthusiasts. This chronograph will provide an accurate velocity reading from speeds of 5 to 9,999 fps within .25% accuracy.
Brand: Shooting Chrony
The Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph Master measures the speed of bullets and other projectiles from 30 to 7000 fps. It can be mounted on a tripod or placed on a table. The Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph features a large display that shows numbered shot velocities. Includes a jack for use with an optional Chrony Ballistic Printer (sold separately).
The MagnetoSpeed V3 ballistic chronograph kit was designed to be used on barrels and suppressors from 1/2 inch all the way up to 2 inches
Brand: Shooting Chrony
The Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph measures the speed of bullets and other projectiles from 30 to 7000 fps. It can be mounted on a tripod or placed on a table. The Shooting Chrony F1 Chronograph features a large display that shows numbered shot velocities. Includes a jack for use with an optional Chrony Ballistic Printer (sold separately).