- Reloading Kits & Presses
- 2nd Hand
- At Night
- Case Preparation
- Shell Holders
- Air rifles
- Self Defence
- Mounts for Optics
- Priced To Go
- Bullet Casting
- Ammo Boxes
220 Swift, 300 Sav., 338 RCM, 225 / 243 / 307 / 308 Win., 338 Fed., 25 / 32 / 6mm Rem., 28-30 Sevens, 30 Rem. AR, 360 Nitro Express 2 1/4”, 5.6 x 52 Rimmed, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5x50 Jap Arisaka, 6mm-284 Win., 7.35 Carcano, 7.5 x 54 French MAS, 7.65 x 53 Mauser, 7mmTCU, 7mm-08 Rem.. Max. OAL= 3.04"
Technical Information:Voltage: 220 VoltMaterial: PlasticBowl Capacity: 10" Bowl holds Approximately 350-38 Special Cases Media Included: NOMedia Capacity: 2 Pounds Features: 10" Bowl, Lid converts into sifterNote: Tumblers are not designed for tumbling loaded ammunition
Hornady .257 Cal Neck Sizing Die
Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Neck Sizer Die 257 Caliber
The Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Neck Sizer Die eliminates the problem of excessive headspace and aligns the bullet perfectly with the bore, resulting in better accuracy and longer case life. The CGND Neck Sizer die features polished elliptical expanders, that significantly reduces case neck stretch. The hardened steel decapping pin will not bend or break, even when depriming cases with a crimped primer pocket. The Neck Sizer Die also features a Zip Spindle, with a series of light threads cut on the spindle and spindle collet. This eliminates spindle slippage, and makes tightening the spindle lock a breeze when making adjustments. Neck Sizer die should be used on cased fired in bolt-action rifles only. Shellholder sold separately.
- Neck Sizing
- 250 Savage, 257 Roberts, 25-284, 25-06 Rem., 257 Wby Mag
- Plastic Storage box.
- Hornady Sure-Loc ring
- Eliminates problems of excessive head space and aligns the bullets perfectly with the bore. This results in better accuracy and longer case life.
- Should only be used in Bolt Action Rifles. Auto-loading, lever, and pump action rifles usually require full-length resizing.
- Features Hornady's No-Risk Lifetime Warranty
- Standard 7/8"-14 thread that works with all reloading presses that take standard dies
- Hornady Suggests Spraying all metal parts with Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant before using the dies (Sold Separately Item# 270-323).
No customer reviews for the moment.